Taste of Monticello Wine Trail Festival
May 7 - 12, 2018
The Taste of Monticello Wine Trail Festival, an established spring tradition in Charlottesville, is a partnership between the Monticello Wine Trail, Sprint Pavilion and the Jefferson Theater, with presenting sponsor Mercedes-Benz of Charlottesville.
Over the course of the week, guests will experience a taste of the dynamic wine culture that surrounds Charlottesville. From winemaker brunch, lunch and dinners to vineyard tours, an award show, and the grand tasting, the festival offers something for every wine lover.
schedule of events
Sunday, May 6:
- Pre-festival winemakers dinner at Fleurie with King Family Vineyards and Veritas Vineyard & Winery
monday, may 7:
- Monticello Cup Awards @ the Jefferson Theater
Tuesday, May 8:
- Taste of North Garden: A winemakers dinner with First Colony Winery, Loving Cup Vineyard & Winery, and Wisdom Oak @ Dr. Ho's
- Winemakers dinner featuring Jefferson Vineyards and Gabriele Rausse Winery @ Back 40
wednesday, May 9:
- Afton Mountain Vineyards winemakers dinner featuring Jake Busching Wines @ Brasserie Saison
thursday, May 10:
- Taste of White Hall: A winemakers dinner with Grace Estate Winery, Stinson Vineyards, and White Hall Vineyards @ the White Hall Community Building
- Lovingston Winery Winemaker Dinner @ Forked on Main
- Going Rouge: A Most Peculiar Wine Dinner with Early Mountain Vineyards and Flying Fox Vineyards also featuring wines from Lightwell Survey and Sly Fox.
friday, May 11:
- 3rd Annual Monticello AVA Sparkling Wine Brunch (10am-12pm @ Afton Mountain Vineyards)
- 2nd Annual Rosé Lunch (11am-1pm @ Blenheim Vineyards)
- Organic Vineyard and Winery Tour @ Loving Cup Vineyard & Winery (3 and 4pm)
- Historic Farm Tour @ Blenheim Vineyards (3pm)
- Live Music by Bobby Midnight Band @ Glass House Winery (6-9pm)
Saturday, May 12:
- The Grand Tasting @ the Sprint Pavilion
Please visit monticellowinetrailfestival.com for ticketing and more information.